Codel changed direction and business model, beginning to adopt new technologies related to computer systems and software development.
The idea behind Codel's computer engineering was to build networks based on modern information communication solutions and to develop specific programmes for managing peripheral electronic circuits and devices (industrial equipment, scales, handheld computers ...), thus making them integral parts of computer systems.
Apart from subcontracting projects, Codel also started its own R&D activities activities compiling a large base of code and intellectual property.
- Certified electronic scales for industrial applications, (see-> Croatian
- CTI devices for accessing databases and converting data into speech
(Telephones with access control)
- Development of applications for designing software solutions in the field of computer and
communication technology integration
- GPX - a mobile meter reading system for utility companies with a communication module
based on server systems
- Process communication computer MPA401 with associated peripheral modules
- SIAN - Labeling system with bar code labels and automatic labeling on packing, and
connection with packing lines.
- Asynchronous server multichannel management of industrial machine systems
with data collection across different parts of the system,
simultaneously on a multiple channels.
Codel developed its own software solutions and devices such as complex identification systems based on RFID technologies and optical recognition technologies, automated labeling systems, measurement systems, distributed software and electronic systems, real-time server management and visualization systems, quality control systems and monitoring in industry.